Sunday 28 June 2009

June 28th 2009 - end of asparagus


June 28th 2009 - end of asparagus
Originally uploaded by pudontour

Ok so I've given up the retro blogging in favour of blogging my current photo a day.

I think this probably will be the last of the asparagus I eat this year - the season must be almost over.

This was a quick snap taken on my D70 when I realised I really must take some photos this weekend. It's a very impromptu photo - the asparagus was just how I'd left it after I'd chopped the woody ends off. I proceeded to wander around the garden, taking photos of the flowers and the new apples but ever since I played with a 35mm prime lens whilst on holiday, my kit lens (18mm - 70mm) just seems a bit rubbish. I will have to drop some very unsubtle hints about my birthday present this year.

No comments: